Friday, September 19, 2014

My Top Three Of Sport

1. woman soccer 

When i was a little in mexico i just to play soccer a lot of times with boys, when i came here  start to pay in my untie team but i just to fight with girls in there because  they push a lot.  
now all like to go my untie games just to see her play. I think goes do it better too. 

2.workout 


I like to workout on my days free or when i have too, on monday days i like to go to the gym
with my sister and boyfriend. if we don't have time, we workout in home or go for a run to the part. since i was fat i start  doing it now im better place



3.Basketball

Basketball is other all my sport that i like to do, when i was in elementary i start to play with different team but what i know is that i could play not more because i was short . if i could or someone ask me to play again i would said yes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment