Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Bucket List


1. I would like to do is make a store in mexico of clothes, because is one of the things that i would like to have sience was little having store.

2. when it grow up a little more of my hair, i would cut it to donate to the kids for cancer because is something i did before, so i wanna do it again or else to take food/clothes to the people that they it.
3. i wanna get my passport, and go to different countries, one is to go back to the place that i was born at Acapulco, go see my family and second go to paris, Cancun, Jalisco, and Culiacan.

4. one of my goals is to have a house where my kids have to live, work hard in my cosmology job 
ad have good money.

5. I would like to do sky dive, because i just feel like to do that, its something that i wanna know how it feels. to see everything from the sky, one of the person i wanna do it is with my boyfriend because we both scared of the tall stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment