Tuesday, September 16, 2014

"My Favorite Hobby"


My favorite hobby is to do cosmetology,  its something i would like to do since i was a little girl, since my sister start doing make up and see her doing that, i like how some people can look better with make up. How you can change any color to you eyers or lips, is one of the things when i turn 18, go to school where you cant learn about make up and hair. where they can show you exactly how to do it. after i know how to do it and how i can help some girls do there make up, i would like to work for a store call MAC, is a store where girls go buy there make up, and try to show what color there are. I like how some girls can look perfect with there make up and hair, dressing all good, and i would like to made some other girls to look pretty too. why i like to do this so much, is a promise  i made and i will made it come true to my family, and my sister is what she like.






No comments:

Post a Comment