Wednesday, September 10, 2014


My name is Miriam, all my family call me chapis, what it means short in english. They been calling me like that since i was born because they knew i was not gonna grow up not more,  i was born in Acapulco is a place wheres most of people going. My parents are from there since i was small i like the makeup, is my dream to work for any store of makeup. and go of school of cosmetology and learn more. what i do in my free times i like to spend with my family or friends, and we like to go different place, next year we thinking to go hawaii, is one of my dreams that i wanna made, one of my other dreams is to have a store of me in mexico.



       I have two sisters and two brothers, my sister have a baby,she have a baby that became like a son for me, all the time he see me he call me “nana” i don't how he get that name from. I like to go shopping all the time, or if not i shopping in online, thats where i  get my makeup. My favorite kind of food is italian. on saturdays me and my friend we like to go dance or else go watch a movies. I like cooking too, i like to learn news things too. whenever i get home i like to be with my brothers and play while my parents are working, i like any kind of music.


No comments:

Post a Comment